Update on the castle I've been working on. Well it's almost complete. The main thing to make is a shed load of windows and perhaps a few doors and all will be done.
This what I have so far, all constructed, bar the windows, painted and stained.
Basic castle shape. (I did not make the socket and plug :-) )
This is how it looked back in June '15 when I decided to remake the castle.
I am very glad I took the plunge and got it finished.
Made two different types of wall interiors, 4 with pillars and 2 with arches. I like how they came out.
Larger castle with village outside.
A few units to give the idea of scale.
I added a few walkways and inner levels.
I really like all the interior wall sections, the added detail was a pain to do but well worth it.