I completed painting the model of the Hellgrinder I built for the Chaos Dwarfs. I enjoyed making this, a real problem solving activity. Not entirely successful to be honest, most of the wheels were built from corrugated card and while they were strong enough they created problems when it came to painting, actually getting the paint down inside the card was difficult. Not sure I would use it again. But since the whole project cost nothing to complete I can see I might make another in the future.
The two Dwarfs were cast and then had their hats built from skewers and card with some green stuff to secure in place.