Tuesday 10 November 2015

Dwarf Developments



First off I completed the Ironguard. I have used a variety of miniatures, all GW, 17 are the really old ones and the command are more current. I had to make the ends of the hammers and the shields are from Warlords smashing Celtic warriors set.



So I took a big leap of faith and used PVA to glue all my Dwarfs to their movement trays. Much easier to store, move and put away when dead!  


It even works on the all metal Berserkers units.


Currently I am working my way through the Bulwarkers Horde, half put together.


Had fun making all the spears from cocktail sticks, card and paper.



Actually I got monumentally bored to be honest.


And finally something to make Steve smirk, my take on the Brock riders. These still need a lot of work, and will be made last.



Very christmas eeeeee.







No comments:

Post a Comment