Sunday 7 April 2019

Cottage Two Revamp Complete

Completed the cottage I have been working on recently.


The big difference between this and the previous model is that all the walls and wood work has been sculpted from Das and PVA.


I was quite happy with the windows and doors, so those were not changed at all. The roof was made exactly the same as before, I cut all the tiles by hand from tapers bought of Ebay, they're meant to be used to light church candles, but make great miniature roofs.







I think this one is better than the first, so quite happy with it.








The pots are all made from Das, the bench from coffee stirrers.





Taking a bit of a break before starting the next cottage, instead I have a small building half the size of this one, I'm going to do that one next.

4 comments:

  1. Quite a stunning piece, the final result certainly doesn't disappoint.
    Great craftsmanship

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Wouter, much appreciated, took a while because I could not get to grips with painting the pots and what not round edge, silly really :-)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks very much Riot, lots of fun to make :-)

      Delete