Monday 24 June 2019

Terrain: Logs and Stumps


Been modelling some logs and stumps over the last few days as I have been visiting the folks.


Bases made from cat food box card, so doweling and worked over the top with PVA mixed with Das.


They were intended to be used for D&D this Sunday but the group never got to the point in the scenario where they made an appearance, never mind.



Still have to paint them, or at least I did when I took these pictures, will post the painted versions later.













All in all I was happy with how they turned out and can see them being used in all sorts of games in the future, so useful and easy to store!




5 comments:

  1. Wow, great job! These turned out splendidly, I even thought these were resin ones you bought when I saw the first picture.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Wouter, the Das with PVA mixed into it works quite nicely.

      Delete