Thursday 6 August 2020

Tree Stumps...I have some


A quick update on the extra tree stumps that I started to make, last week was it?
Basically they are all painted and stained to look like the originals I made a while ago now. I also added tufts from the Geek Gaming range to give them a little fecundity, earthyness?

Looking at them now I can see that I really should have spent more time sculpting the roots so they came across as more "fantasy". If I make any more its what I will concentrate on.





Here they are all snuggled together with the pieces I make previously, they go together fine, look the same colour and are fine replacements.

2 comments:

  1. Looks great! Very useful for postapoc and WWI.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers Skully, they would be good for both your ideas, will probably crop up in D&D as much as anywhere :-)

    ReplyDelete