Saturday 10 November 2018

D&D 5e: Cottage Update Two

Haven't had much of a chance to do a lot of modelling recently, pneumonia does that to you, but I have managed to complete the modelling and painting of the basic tiles to create cottages. Just took a long, long time.


Basic ground floor with 2 rooms and stairs going up.




Together they all make a 4 storey townhouse with many bedrooms and with a attic room, although the same tile could be used as basement room.


With these tiles I will be able to make any type of cottage, from a basic single storey hovel to a 4 storey townhouse, Also I should be able to make taverns and larger buildings for more well to do folk.


With the addition of another 3 tiles I made for just this purpose the basic cottage can be made much larger, so that mansions and large houses can be created.



All three extra tiles added to the basic ground floor. On the three extending tiles there is one wall missing so that double thickness walls are avoided.





What I won't be using these for are places like palaces and temples, for those I will use all the tiles I made years ago for Quest, here. Not the best photographs as my camera was not the best back then, sorry.



Extending second and subsequent floors.



Details of the steps. Next post I should be in a position to show how I built the doors and windows.




Lastly I would like to thank all the folks who have been visiting my site despite not having posted for several weeks, its really appreciated :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment