Saturday 9 January 2021

KOW: Northern Alliance Drawings


Before the Christmas break I started thinking and sketching some ideas in order to create a flat Northern alliance army for both KOW in 10mm and 30mm. 
Here are some of the sketches I've done so far. 


This will be used as a giant, its a lot larger than it looks here.


Sketches for both Snow Trolls, more like Yeti and Ice elementals, both are heavily influenced by the Mantic models, since photographing this I have completed the Yeti's arms.




Thought I would use the Dragon as a beast type thing which I could also use in D&D.


Inking next and then the reverse side to create the finished flat.
While I haven't been posting much recently I have been doing loads of stuff, from playing D&D to working plenty over the Christmas period at Geek Gaming. So despite Covid being the way it is, lots going on, I will be posting again soon some other developments I've been working on.

Happy New Year to you all and hope you are well and safe.
Darryl

 

No comments:

Post a Comment