Moved quite a way forward this week on the challenge, like lots of these tasks I set myself, as soon as I get stuck into them they never take as long as I think.
This is the first of the completed larger buildings, quite a few of these will come alive in the next few days as I have got them all to a stage where they just need finishing off
The big difference between these and others I have done is that I have not coated these in stain and I don't think I am going to either. The model stays a lot brighter and lighter and is different from others I have done, which is good.
All made from cat food boxes and a piece of hardboard for the base. PVAcrete to fill teh gaps and to give strength.