Thursday 3 August 2017

Frostgrave: Archway Section and Rubble


A few months ago I made a couple of templates so that I could create archway sections. It was one of the areas that I had not made any of and I kept seeing them in other peoples games and in the Frostgrave rule book. So I made the template, but only in the last couple of days have I got myself organised and actually made one.


It is made from 2 pieces of corrugated card cut and glued together, attached to a hardbord base and then covered in PVAcrete. Lastly I've added some small stones.


I will be painting this today along with some other small projects and post in next couple of days.


Now I'm looking at these pictures I'm thinking that I could do with some more rubble areas round the base of each of the columns.



I made 2 rubble sections which I will paint later today, made in much the same way as the archway but from all the left over bits.



No comments:

Post a Comment