Saturday 23 September 2017

Frostgrave: Mausoleum


This was the first of the three recent games Lee and I have played of Frostgrave, running through the basic scenarios, but I hadn't posted it as I believed the pics had been deleted, but here they are.


We played the Mausoleum scenario slightly differently, we had 4 skeletons emerging from the Mausoleum each turn as opposed to 1, more fun.


I had decided to create my gang in a rather unusual way: completely randomly. So I started by rolling a D10 and getting a 2, Elementalist, then a D8 three times and got, Wall, Elemental Hammer and Scattershot, anyway you  get the idea. Will post my gang at the end of the post.


I am in the middle of building my own Wall sections for my spell, at time they were rather basic, while the gang itself was a new group, converted from GW High Elf old plastic bodies with Wood Elf heads, cloaks and weapons plus a few Dwarf weapons too. Finished off with some GS to remove some of the armour.

 
Won't be doing a turn by turn description, just a few comments and some background.
Unbelievably, my Infantryman downed by a lucky strike from a Skeleton, aaawww!



Lee's apprentice under pressure from a skeleton, not.



Stamon being taken out by a Dwarf thug, oh the shame.


My bealegured crossbowman surrounded by Skeletons, pretty much saved by a very timely Scattershot spell killing most of them.


The last Dwarf scuttling off with the final treasure. Lee's Warband managed to pick up three of the five treasures, I got one and one was left at the end of the game


Stamon's Warband

This is how it stood at the end of the first game, originally I had rolled  2 Crossbowman, but one died and was replaced with a thug. I decided not to ever randomly create a gang again as it gives some odd results.  Embed Enchantment is not even vaguely useful at the moment, but you never know.

Stamon Elementalist
Move
6
Spells:
Ele’ Hammer(10)
Scatter Sht(12)
Wall(9)
Summon Demn(14)
Banish(14)
Decay(14)
Brew Potion(16)

Embed Enchantment(14)
Fight
+2
Shoot
0
Armour
10
Will
+4
Health
14
Exp
110
Items:
Magic Staff +2 Damage Mod
Gold:  6
Wizard

Piotr Apprentice
Move
6
Spells:
Ele’ Hammer(12)
Scatter Sht(14)
Wall(11)
Summon Demn(16)
Banish(16)
Decay(16)
Brew Potion(18)

Embed Enchantment(16)
Fight
0
Shoot
-2
Armour
10
Will
+2
Health
10
Exp

Items:
Magic Staff +2 Damage Mod

Wizard

SOLDIERS
Soldier
M
F
S
A
W
H
Cost
Notes
Archer
6
+2
+2
11
+0
10
50gc
bow, L a
Thug
6
+2
0
10
-1
10
20gc
Hand
Thief
7
+1
0
10
+0
10
20gc
Dagger
X-b Man
6
+2
+2
11
+0
10
50gc
X-bow, L a
Inf man
6
+3
0
11
+0
10
50gc
2 Handed
Tracker
7
+2
+2
11
+1
12
80gc
Staf bow, L a


















Items:



No comments:

Post a Comment