Thursday, 14 September 2017

Saga: First Greek Warrior Unit



Here are my first 8 Greek Hoplitai (Warriors) for Saga, which I have had to re-work but not paint from scratch, thankfully.
I built the base from cat food box card and PVAcrete, as usual. Then I did a lot of highlighting which hadn't been done on the models previously and extra details, finally finishing off with a darkening wash all over.



I re-painted the shield design as well, it was a bit basic, but while not historically correct it looks better now.



I have already sounded out my friend Mick about playing and he's keen, so need to get these done quickly.