Sunday 22 October 2017

Frostgrave: Terrain on an Industrial Scale pt 4

Realised that I had not posted the completed terrain pieces I made for the Beers of War Tournament the other week.

So here they are, put together to create a scene of sorts on a 3' by 4' board.


There are five tables worth of terrain here although there was a lot more on the tables as you may have seen in a few posts ago, as I had added a lot of my personal terrain and centre pieces to give each table character.


I got a bit carried away with the pictures so there's plenty to look at :-)



On the table the only things I didn't make for the event were the mausoleum piece and the raised cobbled area.





There are still a few bits to finish off as I never got the chance to stain and seal them all.















1 comment: