Sunday 20 January 2019

D&D 5e: Magic Item cards




A new load of handmade cards for D&D, although these are a little different. I drew out a whole sheet this time and coloured them. Now all I have to do is write the info in on the photocopied versions.


Having said that its still a bind writing them all out but not as bad as it was. 


 This way I get a bit more done a bit quicker but retain that home made feel that I like.


The 8 cards I have done so far, each a different colour. Coloured with drawing pencils, will post the original art some time in the near future.








Only this last card was so long I had to write on the back. Some are longer and I may have to reference the book they come from. Even the magic cards I bought have spells that do that though, so not overly worried.




No comments:

Post a Comment