Friday 11 January 2019

D&D: Challenge Update One

Finally got my finger out and started painting the basic model list I put together for my son. Here are the very old Beastmen from GW, and a Reaper Bones Minotaur.


Tom if you are viewing this, stop now son, listen to your father.



I've tried to paint some little details varying colours so they can be easily differentiated during the course of play.


Basically I'll be painting just 3 general models that can be used in a variety of ways and a more characterful larger model that could be used with them.




Reaper Minotaur with its weapons removed. Can't remember why I did that but they seem to have been lost. Think he's OK without them though.


Next up will be some chaos warriors and a leader of some sort.

No comments:

Post a Comment