Sunday 4 February 2018

Rogue Trooper Unit


Carried on with the Rogue themed Astra Militarium yesterday and managed to paint another 9 to a half reasonable standard. Looking at these I think I need to spend some more time working on the skin tones. Its a bit blocky to say the least.


I like how they look from a distance, so on the tabletop they'll be fine, but when you see them through the lens of a camera/phone then.....





My first unit complete, think I will launch into another and then I have a couple of Chimera that need repainting and giving some insignia to draw them together with the Rogue Trooper feel.




Not sure what weaponry I can put into each unit at the moment, not having a rulebook, but not going to worry about that for the moment, just having fun. 


No comments:

Post a Comment