Having painted all the stumps and the logs in the last couple of days I thought I would post some shots of them on a 2ft square board.
I only used three colours in total, grey, brown and a dry brush of cream over the top, all cheap matchpots.
Finally I gave them a wash over with Antique Oak internal varnish by Ronseal.
All in all I have been happy with how they have come out, although I think they need some dead grass tufts adding. Am off to Wales this week but the week after should get some made.
I also have a couple of bare trees I have been working on to go with these, should be done shortly.