Wednesday 12 November 2014

Cavern Corridors

As I have progressed making more and more caverns, inspired by the adventure, the Floating Gardens of Barbalon, it became clear that these individual caverns could be integrated into my Quest games: either through the original set of rooms or through the forest boards I made.

With this in mind I have in the last week or so begun designing and then making some cavern corridors. These are slimmer than the original corridors or the forest paths I have made.

So far I have made only one of each to see how to make them and get an idea of how they look.

















This set up was on a bit of an uneven surface, but you get the idea. Next stage will be mass production.... well 2 of everything and 5 or so of the straight

No comments:

Post a Comment