Wednesday 26 November 2014

Last of the Quest Characters

Some even have Mohicans, (no.... no they don't)
As I suggested the other day I only had 3 more miniatures to paint before all my Quest characters were done.

Well here they are, a warrior, Elf and a Dwarf Runepriest apprentice. The latter being the one that created the most problems. Lots of beard had to be added, I made the rune staff from a dwarf standard bearer with bits added from left overs. Lots of runes, although the 2 on the actual Priest I made from green stuff.









Its obvious where the elf and warrior come from but the Dwarf is very old, 80's I think, the 50 piece box set GW used to sell. It contained 10 each of, Dark elves, dwarfs, orcs, goblins and wood elves. 50 models for £9.99, imagine!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment