Saturday 19 March 2016

KOW: Nature Army

So you may have noticed that I have been playing with a force of Nature army this week: it has a very Dryad/hunter Treekin/shambler bent as I always loved the idea of thewood coming to life from the moment I read Tolkein's description of Treebeard and Fangorn.



Hunters of the Wild: Dryads



These Dryads are a mixture of 3 types of miniature, old metal GW, plastic GW and some home made, from card and GS by me



Sylph Talonriders


Centaurs.


Shamblers or Treekin, all made by hand from twigs, GS and card.



I'm going to use Eagles as Winged Unicorns, which I really like.










Finally the Tree Herder, made in the same manner as the Treekin. 
I really enjoyed making these, but have to confess it was several years ago, all I have had to do this week is re-base and tart a few of the miniatures up. 


I think I made most of these about 7 or 8 years ago.

Apology: sorry if you looked in last night at this post only to find no pictures or text or anything, I must have had a senior moment and pressed the POST button by mistake :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment