Monday 4 June 2018

KOW: Twighlight Kin Chariot Rergiment


Update on where I am with the most fiddly part of the Twighlight Kin build, namely the TK Chariot Regiment.
This is fiddly because I'm being a cheap skate and only using one chariot when there really should be three. I have 3 but if this build works Mrs D could have 3 regiments at her behest rather than 1 and that's got to be good. I think.



Making the cab for the crossbow people.




Positioning.





The templates, I always make these, remember I may be making another 2 regiments some time in the future.



Making the runner/scythe thngy.



Fitting together.








Both complete.



Next the problem of how to attach them to the original chariot. Coffee stirrers of course.


What I listen to while I'm constructing, Matthew Colville.


No comments:

Post a Comment