Wednesday, 8 July 2015

ClashOTF: 10 mm Building Drawings/Ideas

I have been thinking about the buildings I have made for Clash on the Fringe and how I might develop them further. Came up with a few drawings and I like to share my insanity as much as I can so here's what I came up with.


Since drawing these I realised that if I created a building that was essentially 4 base units I could place others on top and give the project more height. Also makes me wonder if some of these could be used as bunkers in Five Parsecs. I'm not sure I want to get two different terrain sizes all mixed up- or do I? The ClashOTF game with the monsters on Sarin worked OK the other day.


I have built three more basic units adding to this set. After the two larger buildings I intend to make, I think, perhaps some special features like generators and landing pads.