Monday 20 July 2015

ClashOTF: Molko Retinue Stat Sheet

Following on from yesterdays introduction to the three characters that will be heading up my Unity forces for the foreseeable future, I thought I would post the Stat Sheet I will be using to help me play my next few games.





Unit Name:
Stats:
Traits:
Equipment:
Points:
Bix
Molko:
Investigator

Sp
7
Su
6
Di
8
Mo
9
Tr
8
Ld
2
Sprint
Sharp Shooter
Cybernetic Enhancements
Man Stopper Pistol
Chain Blade
Hell Grenades



Mila Donah:
PSI


Sp
5
Su
6
Di
6
Mo
7
Tr
6
Ld
1
Trained PSI: 6
Limited: 2
Guide
Shield
Hard Suit
Heavy Rifle
Mono Blade


Lobo:
Wolf


Sp
5
Su
5
Di
5
Mo
5
Tr
5
Ld
-
PSI Howl: as Pistol
Cavalry Sp:x2
Pelt: as light armour
Claws: as Assault Blade x2

Laertes Lunis:
Bounty Hunter
Sp
5
Su
6
Di
5
Mo
5
Tr
5
Ld
1
Gun Slinger
Hip Shooting

Hard Suit
Man Stopper Pistol x2
Pulse Rifle
Assault Blade



































 (Created by Darryl Hunt without official sanction.)




2 comments:

  1. Nice, gotta have the dual man stoppers :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will see if it does him any good in the next game :-)

      Delete