Friday, 31 July 2015

Frostgrave

My Frostgrave book arrived yesterday and I have been reading through it. It looks smashing and I am really looking forward to creating a Wizard and their warband. Can well imagine Serefina playing as a witch, backed up by a group of warriors.

Not sure if I will buy any models, I can probably put together two warbands from the miniatures I already have. I could take them from either the Quest Characters I have made or from the vast Warhammer collection I have.

Of course that means I will need to look at my terrain and think how I can imbue it with the winter feel it will need.

Here are a couple of possible warbands and the absolutely gorgeous book, which shouts quality with every page turned. Sumptuous photography and beautiful illustrations make this tome a pleasure to own.