Yesterday I really got down to work on the cottage refurbishment I have been doing and think that now all the major changes are done.
The roof is complete.
And the few bits and pieces of furniture for the outside are complete too. I had quite a few pots already made, but the Belfast sink and the stool I made yesterday. I used lolly sticks for the stool and sink, with plaster for the sink to sit on.
I have to work on my pots as they do seem a little large in places.
Round the edges I will be adding a few piles of rubble and some wood chopped for the fire too.
Then I will have to set about painting the thing :-)