Saturday, 19 July 2014

Gorgon Models

I finally got the three Gorgon models painted ready for play. One is a reaper miniature, very nice, the other two are part hand made, part cobbled together from wood elf bits and pieces.

The snake bodies were made using milliput, which I used with some vaseline, for the first time ever and it did make quite a difference to the finger prints left on the material.




This is where we were some while ago. The first stage of the process.



This was very, very fiddly!!!



Second stage, all the models complete and undercoated. They remained like this for a while.

But this is how they look now, on my WFB table.






Some close ups.