Friday 11 July 2014

Modeling Update

Thought I would fill out what has been happening on the general modeling front in the past few days since I got side tracked in the caverns I have been making.

Da list:
4 Juggernauts with warrior riders
6 Deamonettes
3 Dragon Ogres
3 Beasts of Nurgle
6 Chaos Champions
3 Gorgons
1 Cockatrice
3 Giant Scorpions
4 Ghosts
5 Wights
10 Tomb Guards
3 Wraiths
10 Black Orc Champions
1 Liche

Now as you can see I have crossed out quite a few things on Da list, however I feel a little prematurely, as most of them are not painted yet. Also I have been looking at the village buildings and have moved them all forward since the last time I posted about them, so here is a bit of catch up.

So what we have here is a mass of half finished items which I thought it might be nice for you to see, so you can compare what I have managed to do, with the finished items. Does that make sense?

First off, the village: all moving along, lot of exterior painting to be done and the interiors to model.


Only this one nearing completion, mainly because I get very bored tiling the roofs.



Roof, roof, roof, roof.......




Its not a village its a load of seaside huts!!


You will have seen the Liche in yesterdays pictures of the Roots Room. He's ok.


Three Gorgons, ready for some paint. As I thought I would, these have had extra arms added and some details on the snake parts.


Six Chaos Champions, using standard warriors because I use the older models as warriors. These just need paint.


Five Wights, he he he, yes I know, pre-war Black Orcs with skeleton faces do not make Wights! Well they jolly well do round here.




Character models, which just need paint. Really glad I managed to get Helga off ebay, for all those players that fancy playing a female dwarf (you know who you are).



No comments:

Post a Comment