Saturday 23 August 2014

Crates n Ruins

After spending the morning digging in the garden with "she who shall not be named" I got on my band saw and made the following, also got a small section of modelling done on the Bad Cow too but will post that tomorrow.

I am really pleased with these, they took me less time than I expected, the first three where made from a capp board base, but most are MDF cut on the craft bandsaw I have. Also the barrels were made from a piece of dowel trimmed and sanded at both ends, then card and wire added.

The biggest difference about these models and how I usually work is that I used a hot glue gun, as opposed to whitewood glue. In this situation the glue gun was just the job. 

No comments:

Post a Comment