Wednesday 6 August 2014

Deadzone Builds

After posting the pictures of all the buildings together I thought I needed to post some of the buildings I made from scratch. I used card mainly, with a few bits that were left over when I put our kitchen in and some matchsticks as well.

Also to photograph them individually at first to give an idea of what they look like. So here is today's stuff.














All the other buildings were painted in the same set of grey colours to give that industrial feel.
 As you can probably tell they are heavily influenced by Necromunda buildings, mainly because I had built them many years before and when I got Deadzone at Xmas decided that rather than build completely scratch I would use the models I already had. They will still work for Necromunda so no worries.








No comments:

Post a Comment