Wednesday 6 August 2014

Deadzone Terrain

And now for something completely different. Yesterday I spent most of my time painting Deadzone terrain, all the plastic sprues were already cleaned and put together, I did that just after Xmas.

So now they needed painting. There were 3 buildings that I had made from scratch which needed dry brushing too, so on I got. It didn't take me as long as I thought it would to be honest and I only had one mishap, when one of the models decided to un-clip itself, but that was my fault when I put it together.

The red one is hand made.

This tower is hand made.

This building is hand made.

Just need to paint some barrels and some miniatures next!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment