Saturday 6 June 2015

Get that Mason over here....

How far have I got with the Castle? well not tremendously far, it is all based and I have made three extra towers that I realised I needed in order to make the model actually work. The next thing I need to do is clad all the towers and flag the interiors with card.

Then I am going to face a paint crisis, as the colour I have been using most recently for stone, seems to be no longer available at my local retailer, Blue. Dark by Crown, so I am going to have to scout around to see what there is. However as painting is not going to happen any time soon, it may all prove to be a bit academic.

Here is what I have at the moment.




I've put together a variety of  combinations to show all the different permutations, although I still think there is a case to be made for some half length or smaller wall sections. 














No comments:

Post a Comment