Monday 13 April 2015

Look what I went and did!

I couldn't resist this purchase on Ebay, it was just too good to let go. However it does mean I have a new army to begin building.

It would seem I have the start of an Ogre army. I bought 25 ogres made by Mantic off Ebay for £23.50, 9 shooters and 15 warriors and a General. I've worked out how much it should have been and it comes to £68 so I am very happy :-)

Here they are in their packets.





And that will be the last you will see of them for quite a while now :-)


4 comments:

  1. Oh wow, that's a fantastic deal :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really couldn't believe it when I won, I think the lack of bases helped but i'll just make my own. But all in the future really, got loads to do presently :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Cheers fella,too good to miss and I was really lucky :-)

      Delete