For the last week until I had to isolate again I had been working on some stone walls for myself and for Geek Gaming Scenics.
These were constructed from the slate chippings that we sell, superglued together onto a lolly stick cut into 4" lengths.
I made 4 sets and here are all the different faces for your walling delight.
I then used sand and glue to mortar them together so there were no holes as we intend making molds of these to use in projects.
Some GS was also used in the deep gaps to lend strength and support.
Without the mortar, start of the build.
At the same time I had been experimenting with different ways of making walls other than the way I usually did. So while I was waiting for the slate chipping variation to dry I had a go at creating some with foamboard , having stripped off the backing paper.
Very regular and the glue left from the paper interferes with the rounding process, but I will be doing some further experiments to see if I can get round that. Probably just needs a bit of light sanding.
As another side project I had been reworking some low interior walls I made for D&D ages ago, slicing them in two, length wise and reworking the rubbish face left over.
All the walls I made at 25mm.
When I downloaded all these pictures I was very careful to get them in the correct order, so I thought, but in reality they are all over the shop, sorry if they seem a bit random....its because I am :-)