Thursday, 12 September 2019

New Cobblestone Sheet

I have in the past, three years ago now, produced a whole two by two board full of cobblestones, cut from card and lovingly glued in place, however I am currently looking to downsize all the boards I have as they are taking up too much room in my home.

Hence I have come up with an alternative recently that I thought I would like to share.

Basically its some EVA craft foam, very cheap from the Range, cut and glued together to create an area of cobblestone. I have added abit of home made grey flock as rubbly bits and glued the whole thing with PVA and coated it with my usual stain.

No, honestly I don't know why I cut the sheet that shape either, but for some unfathomable reason I did and its only a first try so don't just too harshly.

I also made random marks on the surface of the foam bits I cut, but they are still a bit clean for me. 

My next project will be to produce loads of A5 sheet of cobblestones, enough to fill a two by two, I have plenty of foam to do it and it only cost me £2.50.

When they are done and I'm happy the original two foot square board will be going to the Wakefield Warriors gaming club. 

Should be enough foam for the job.

No comments:

Post a Comment