Tuesday 18 August 2015

August Challenge: Update



Here is where I am with the challenge for this month, as far as I am concerned it seems to be going well, although I have changed some of the things I want to make.


15 Unity Guardsmen
5 Unity heavy weapons Guardsmen
5 Unity Marines
1 medium tank (this just needs painting)

5 Pirate Wookee skimmer riders

10 Drools with wings, name to come later
10 Horde slimes
5 Converted
5 Horde Squid heads

3 more areas of flat alien terrain like the one I have already completed
1 tall tower for the 10 mm industrial complex
1 low square building for industrial complex.


First 5 Guards and all 5 of the Marines.




Will be painting these today.


Horde gribbly beasts!


Basic ideas for converted.



5 comments:

  1. That's coming along nicely, Love the scary hippo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alexander, not sure how well the hippo will turn out yet, going for a Cthulhu look :-)

      Delete
  2. You know, I wasn't to sure about those slimes but that painted one looks really cool.
    What are you using for the pirate wookee's skimmers or will you be building them yourself?
    I have been looking for some nice 6mm skimmers for a while now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean, each time I come up with an idea am not sure it will work :-) I rarely chuck stuff, I tend to keep it then revisit later, see if I can alter it when I've had a rest from it :-)

      Delete
    2. On the Wookee front I am lucky to have a large stock of old Epic miniatures that I was given and never really wanted, but I kept them. I'll post a picture later of what I did with one of them :-)

      Delete