Friday 28 August 2015

August Challenge Update

Here is the next batch of miniatures that I've managed to get completely finished and painted. All the Unity Guard and the Unity Marines. This is the largest group and have taken the longest time. Also I managed to fix the Medium Tank I had built several years ago and gave it a paint job.

They've given me the most problems, especially at the modelling stage, mainly because I made their heads too large. Actually I still think they are too large, but there you go, that's what happens when you make the miniatures all by hand I suppose.

















6 comments:

  1. Looking like a pretty sharp battle force :-) Ready to uphold stability, prosperity and all applicable tax codes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, especially the tax codes :-)
      I think that's my Unity force complete now :-)

      Delete
  2. They look the business! Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Gordon, still think they are a bit fat in the head :-)

      Delete
  3. Lovely as always Yoshimi! I have to disagree with you on the heads though, I think it looks just right, it gives the models a lot of character!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Alexander, I think the more I look at them the more critical I get :-)

      Delete