Saturday 24 October 2015

KOW: Aerocopters and Aerobombers

I have been looking into how I can include my Areocopters into the dwarf army and feel that I may have found a solution. Its based on the initial ideas posted by Hellebore over on the Mantic Blog, so much appreciated Hellebore.


Areocopters



Dwarf Areocopter            War Engine                                         
Unit Size
Sp
ME
RA
DE
ATT
Nv
Pts
1
8
4+
5+
5+
6
11/13
135

Crushing Strength (1), Fly, Breath Attack (12)


Dwarf Areobomber          War Engine                                            
Unit Size
Sp
ME
RA
DE
ATT
Nv
Pts
1
8
4+
5+
5+
12
14/16
250

Crushing Strength (1), Fly, Breath Attack (24)
I
Bombs +25 pts – Blast 1D6, Piercing (2)

I think there is a good chance I will have to make an Areobomber.


No comments:

Post a Comment