Wednesday 21 October 2015

Orctober Project

Not exactly an Orc, but the hybrid offspring of a Troll and a Goblin, you know the character.
I will try to get this model finished and painted for the Orctober challenge. Could be difficult as I have loads of games to report or play and very little time.



I built two versions of Grom so I could have him mounted and unmounted, god knows why.
I think these two will become twin Hybrid brothers that I will use in my KOW Goblin army and they will have a new name and background. 

Gromulus and Gremus I think.


Gromulus and Gremus were built from and orc body, a goblin head a ton of GS and the axe was hand made from a cocktail stick and card.


The chariot is mainly a GW one with an extra wolf and some extra details/horns/banner bits etc

No comments:

Post a Comment