Sunday 1 November 2015

Compact and Worn Starship Deck Plans: By Billiam Babble






























Bought these last night and decided to share them. I have been aware of Billiam Babble's excellent floor plans and drawings for a few years now, having knocked around some Heroquest and Warhammer Quest forums that he has produced material for.



Billiam Babble's profile photo

Click on his Logo to see some of the other material he has on Drivethru RPG.




They have a great quality about them, the stressed/worn feel. which I think really suits ClashOTF and Five Parsecs. For only a few pounds they were a must buy for me, cheers Mr Babble.



My other thoughts are, do I have a go at making one in 3D, from card n stuff.
If I can capture the feel they would look good, I would ask Billiam before hand of course.



I only printed one ship off last night and laminated it so I could have a go with a few of my miniatures for ClashOTF. So I see these as being used for 10 mm and they seem to work fine. My printer is not great to be honest, but they still look great.

No comments:

Post a Comment