These are part of the remodeling work I have recently embarked upon. I felt that some of the pieces I had made were OK at the time I made them but don't reflect where I am now.
I didn't want to start from the start and make them from scratch yet again, I didn't want to waste all the materials used in the initial construction. Partly because I don't have a lot of money or space and partly to save on the huge impact on the environment these are bound to have, every little counts :-)
These will get used in just about any miniatures based game 30 mm down to 10 mm, Kings of War, D&D, Five Parsecs.
The originals were lathered in PVAcrete and then sculpted with a tool to create the marks. The paint was all cheap acrylic emulsion.
Expect to see further reclamation projects alongside new builds this year. I discovered loads of pieces that need revamping rather than tossing in my loft.