Monday 11 December 2017

Ghost Archipelago: Pyramid

It may seem that I have posted quite a few large builds recently all in a rush, but they have all been on the go at pretty much the same time and in the last week they have all been completed. After this pyramid there is one last building to complete but that may well be some way off as its the largest of them all and for Frostgrave.

Anyway here is the pyramid I began working on a month or two ago all completed and ready to go.



It is basically three boxes made from packing box card glued together, with an archway added to the top, this was made from a template I made from my Quest set, see here.




Again my Heritor and Warden make a fleeting appearance for scale purposes.



Lots of PVAcrete added.








No comments:

Post a Comment