Sunday 1 April 2018

Saga: Completed 5 Points of Irish

I thought it might be nice to take a few shots of my completed 5 point army for Saga Irish, which I have yet to play with. Having played just one game of the V2 with Mick and knowing that Irish are a bit more complicated I thought a few more games withe the Vikings and then the Irish might get a look in.

Here they are with their bases finished, I used the tufts that we make at Luke's APS to suggest the wet feel of the Irish countryside. So these are sporting our Spring tufts.



Hounds.


Bonnachts- warriors.



Another unit of Bonnachts.



Fianna- Hearthguard.



Warlord and Fianna.






Really enjoyed painting the shields, although I am a bit regimented in my approach, bet in real life there would have been far more individual designs.


The whole 5 points.



My last unit to paint is 4 horsemen, which I bought a couple of weeks ago, they are cleaned up and the horses are based and undercoated but that is as far as I have got. That will be 6 points and I will be happy with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment