Tuesday 29 May 2018

Five Parsecs: 10 mm Miniature Update


The  two groups of 10 mm miniatures I posted last week ago, now have arms and are being based as I type, well sort of, and the next stage is to get them painted, which should be in hand by the end of the week.


Each group of seven have slightly different guns and one have backpacks. Otherwise hey are the same basic model. I will be painting them different colours to help clarify which they are.


I really must stop using Pennies, not because its expensive but because its illegal I believe, although I suppose technically I'm not destroying them. But card and PVAcrete will have to be experimented with. Washers at 10 p a piece are too much, may as well buy proper miniatures :-)



Tried to give each one a different position.
Will post again when all painted.




No comments:

Post a Comment