Monday 26 January 2015

Castle Furniture

I have been making quite a bit of furniture just recently, mainly because our next adventure following on from the Delivery will be to travel through Nevom's castle/keep. So in order to make the standard board sections look like they may actually be in a castle I thought that extra furniture was the way to go.

So today I have finished off some rugs for the floor, to add to the effect I'm looking for. Began making these a while back, but only finished them today because I just could not think how to paint them.

Then inspiration came from our toilet (where else!!!) where there is an incense burner. On its side it has a 5 pointed star, and it set me thinking. The rest followed from there.






Will post some shots in position tomorrow with a couple of bearskin rugs I thought might work as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment