Tuesday 23 June 2015

ClashOTF: Swarm, Lesser Nasties

I think I mentioned a few posts back that I was playing about with some Lesser Nasty Swarm models to give me a variety of miniatures to play with, well these are the first five completed.

Made from a single L shaped piece of wire as a frame these are quite a bit smaller than the original Swarm creatures I made. I will have to come up with some names for these things so that they are easier to refer to in games.

I am reading Lord Fouls Bane by Donald Stephenson at the moment, in it there is a character called "Drool", seems like a good name to me for the larger creatures, perhaps the lesser ones could be "Slathers"????

That not withstanding, here are some pictures of the what I may be calling Drools and Slathers from now on :-)





With the original "Drools" for size comparison.




Backs.




2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Cheers Alexander, started to make another 15 today so they'll be every where eventually....beware :-)

      Delete