Monday 26 September 2016

MUMG: Futuristic Game Board


These are some shots of the board I intend using for Marvel UMG. It is very much futuristic, mainly because all this terrain was built for other game systems. However I can't realistically see myself making any specific terrain for MUMG, I have too much already.


Am still having problems with the focus on my camera, or is it my eyes? Who can be sure?



So most of my games will be set either on alien space craft, industrial centres, alien worlds or worlds only visited via time travel. 









There is a box, somewhere with loads of crates and barrels, but I have no idea where presently.
I will have to make some more scatter terrain for throwing about, shipping containers and vehicles, crates and computer consuls!







No comments:

Post a Comment