Friday 24 March 2017

Saga: 6 Point Viking Force


For the last few weeks I have been looking into getting stared on Saga, then Ian at the club voiced an interest and bought the rules and Dave and a few others played this Monday just gone.


So I decided it was time to grab the remnants of the Gripping Beast Vikings I had and add some old GW miniatures into the fray and get going.


Four berserkers. Made from Warlord Celts with goblin cloaks and GB Viking weapons and finally GS to finish off.


My female warlord from the Dice Bag Lady, Vaguely Lagertha looking.


Eight Hearthguard, I gave all these swords.


Twelve Levi archers, made from GW Bretonion archers with extra GS round the neck and feet and GB Viking heads.


Sixteen Warriors all with hand axes. Gripping Beast plastics, very nice.







The I covered all the bases in PVAcrete to level up the bases and now all I have to do is paint the buggars, don't think I've ever put a complete army together and then had to paint the lot. 
Will see how it goes and blog the results, undercoating by hand tonight!




No comments:

Post a Comment