Saturday 14 May 2016

Necromunda: Terrain with Storage Issues


This is the project I've been working on in the last week, since playing Necromunda last week. Realised that I needed to create some terrain that all fitted together, was easy to store and move.


Initial drawings.






How the set of 3 buildings will store together.


How they can be used together.


Intend making 12 sets of these enough to fill a box. If my measurements are correct they should all fit nicely, we'll see how that works out later :-)


Building to create towers.


Odd shaped pieces, these are the corner sections from an old guitar box I unearthed when I started to gut the spare room recently.



I liked the shapes and will be extra to the complete terrain set.



 Next I have to edge all the constructs with paper for strength and then add the details from the drawings earlier. When I have one complete I will post a a picture or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment