Monday 30 June 2014

Modeling Update 3

Thought I would try to include this list as it might help to focus my efforts on where I need to work. Had a busy weekend, lots to do round the house, not much time for modeling.

Da list:
4 Juggernauts with warrior riders
6 Deamonettes
3 Dragon Ogres
3 Beasts of Nurgle
6 Chaos Champions
3 Gorgons
1 Cockatrice
3 Giant Scorpions
4 Ghosts
5 Wights
10 Tomb Guards
3 Wraiths
10 Black Orc Champions
1 Liche

Some pictures of how I'm doing with village cottages. I have made more progress with the bottoms of the cottages, need to add sand walls and then some beams, then paint.





Not all 5 have had anything done to the roof sections, I have cut lengths of card to create the tiles , but this is the job that takes ages and that I really am not keen on.


Have added quite a bit to the 2 character models I'm making, more so on the witch hunter. I finished his shoulder pads and added little details like the book and seals.



  The pit  fighter has had less done, I was more focused on the hunter above.


These 4 bases with sticks in them are set to become 3 Wraiths and a Liche, more tomorrow.


Apologies if you were hoping for more shots of the daemonettes, didn't get a chance to look at them at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment