Tuesday 26 April 2016

KOW/Frostgrave/Mordheim: Graveyard

Thought I would make a grave yard scene for Frostgrave or Mordheim/Quest and this is what I have so far. Need to make some graves next. Spent some time looking on the net for some inspiration and finally decided on what I was going to make.



For the first time ever I have used foam to create the base in the middle. I had some pizza foam tray which was fairly clean, cut it in two, used a biro to make the marks then glued to a hardboard base and put some grit around the edge. I think it looks OK.



Its a modular piece, i.e, it comes in bits, good for storage and for adding too or re-configuring.





The walls are made from hardboard base,dowel from B&Q (sold off cheap 5 years ago and horded since!) cocktail sticks and bits of cappa board, finished off with PVAcrete.









No comments:

Post a Comment